Elgg is a social networking engine, delivering the building blocks that enable businesses, schools, universities and associations to create their own fully-featured social networks and applications.
- The Elgg for Mautic plugin enables users to use Mautic with Elgg.
- It would add the Mautic tracking pixel to collect relevant user information like page URL, title, username, email and location of the visiting users, if that info is known.
- So for logged in users most of that information should be available.
- Place the plugin in /mod
- Enable it in plugins
- Go to Admin settings and fill in the URL of your Mautic site (e.g. http://mautic.yourwebsite.com)
- The plugin would be successfully installed and the user data collection process would be initiated