- The Infobip SMS Bundle plugin for Mautic allows advertisers to send SMS messages through Infobip service provider API.
- It is based on the current version of Twilio plugin available in the default Mautic install package, and also on Infobip plugin for previous Mautic versions the lack a of an updated version of the original Infobip plugin as well as the absence of an alternative to Twilio API was what motivated the creation of this.
- Create a new “MauticInfoBipSmsBundle” folder in the plugins folder.
- Copy the plugins files into the MauticInfoBipSmsBundle folder.
- Go to the Configuration -> Plugins Settings, in Mautic web interface.
- Click on Install/Upgrade Plugins.
- The plugin should now be available for configuration.