The Mautic plugin is capable of delivering SMS without any hindrance through “Exotel” service provider API. This enables you to seamlessly deliver SMSs through the platform. It is based on the present “Twilio plugin”, which is a default part of Mautic install package, but with advancements made to improve the operation.
1. Create a new “MauticExotelSmsBundle” folder in the plugins folder
2. Copy the plugins files into the MauticExotelSmsBundle folder
3. Go to the Configuration -> Plugins Settings, in Mautic web interface
4. Click on Install/Upgrade Plugins
5. The plugin should now be available for configuration